The Commercial Security Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales targets to maximize profit, developing and maintaining existing client relationships and ensuring client satisfaction.
1. Achieve sales targets by identifying new Commercial Security focused sales opportunities by developing and executing sales strategies and plans to increase sales volume, market share, expand relationships and meet/exceed company objectives; effectively present and demonstrate the value of Comstar’s products and service to prospective and/or existing clients by analyzing their needs and developing innovative solutions; prepare and negotiate agreements to maximize profits; effectively manage key accounts; assist with forecasting and tracking key account metrics
2. Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, leveraging these relationships for additional sales and referrals; educate clients regarding Comstar’s offering by demonstrating an extensive understanding of the Company’s products and offerings; qualify prospects against Company criteria for ideal customers and sales; work collaboratively with internal staff to resolve any issues or complaints to maximize customer satisfaction and good will
3. Liaise between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the Company’s solutions; ensure costs and profit margins are within Comstar’s established practices; create and present market/sales updates to senior management team; provide feedback to senior management re: ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales and/or improve the Company’s brand and reputation; contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products
4. Represent Comstar professionally and effectively and act as an ambassador for the brand at conferences, professional organizations and networking events
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Communications or Business or related field or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years’ sales or account management experience preferably in Commercial Security field.
• Comprehensive and current knowledge of Commercial Security industry offerings (ie. Access Control and CCTV) and trends is required.
• Experience with Sales and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (e.g., Salesforce, ConnectWise, Profitable Revenue Growth PRG) preferred.
Soft Skills: Skilled influencer and negotiator; excellent interpersonal skills to include a positive, hall-full selling approach; strong communication (both written and verbal) skills; solid relationship building skills; ability to effectively interact with multiple disciplines/departments; strong organizational skills; strong customer service/support orientation.