As the first point of contact between end users and the organization, the analyst is responsible for recording the details of reported IT service issues and service requests and working to either restore service as quickly as possible or alerting and/or escalating them to the appropriate specialist support groups.
1. Ensure front-line customer satisfaction by dealing professionally and effectively with all internal and external customers/clients
2. Responsible for resolving service requests or providing “how to” support (devices, applications, systems and/or remote support) via phone, email, chat, etc., upon first contact; appropriately escalate issues to 2nd and 3rd tier staff and in accordance with service agreements; follow up re: status of incidents/requests accurately and timely
3. Accurately record and document details (including categorization/priority) of service requests into IT service desk tool; leverage internal and external resources to answer questions and resolve issues; contribute to the creation, facilitation and maintenance of process and procedures documents, knowledge articles and user guides by offering viable recommendations and resolutions; act as an advocate for end users by ensuring they receive high quality, timely services and support from the entire IT team
• Associate or technical degree or equivalent work experience.
• Previous call center or IT service desk experience preferred; 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS, Active Directory, Group Policy, Office/O365, MS Exchange, AWS, HyperV, basic IT networking and network troubleshooting, IT security concepts, working knowledge of firewall support, printer\copier\scanner support
• Certifications: HDI, Microsoft and/or A+ a plus
• Soft Skills: good organizational, time management and analytical skills; strong customer interfacing skills (verbal, social, written); strong communicator; problem solver; demonstrates flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness