As the first point of contact between end users and the organization, the analyst is responsible for recording the details of reported IT service issues and service requests and working to either restore service as quickly as possible or alert and/or escalate them to the appropriate specialist support groups.
• Ensure front-line customer satisfaction by dealing professionally and effectively with all internal and external customers/clients
• Responsible for resolving service requests or providing “how to” support (devices, applications, systems and/or remote support) via phone, email, chat, etc., upon first contact; appropriately escalate issues to 2nd and 3rd tier staff and in accordance with service agreements; follow up re: status of incidents/request accurately and timely
• Accurately record and document details (including categorization/priority) of service requests into IT service desk tool; leverage internal and external resources to answer questions and resolve issues; contribute to the creation, facilitation and maintenance of process and procedures documents, knowledge articles and user guides by offering viable recommendations and resolutions; act as an advocate for end users by ensuring they receive high quality, timely services and support from the entire IT team
• Minimum high school diploma; Associate or technical degree or equivalent work experience.
• Previous call center or service desk experience preferred; 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role
• Possess basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Certifications: none
• Soft Skills: strong customer interfacing skills (verbal, social, written); strong communicator; problem solver; good interpersonal skills; demonstrates flexibility, adaptability and resourcefulness; good organizational skills
Our mission is to keep our customers connected and protected by providing a comprehensive suite of communications and security solutions delivered with the highest quality customer service. We value every team member and are committed to career growth and development for our staff. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, employer paid life and disability insurance and a 401(k) plan with employer matching. We are an equal opportunity employer.