Comstar Technologies is a leading, technology full-service provider of business cloud and onsite phone systems, IT services, cabling, audio-visual. Comstar is a winner of the Top Workplaces award in 2018 and the Soaring 76 award for fastest growing companies in the Greater Philadelphia region. We are seeking a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager to join our growing team.
Is responsible for the team that will oversee projects with enterprise clients or integrate several technology solutions within a single client. Project Management oversees all project activities from planning to close-out, by working closely with Sales Engineering/Proposals, Supply Chain, Field Tech Group and Controlling to ensure projects are completed on time and within established margins to maximize Change Order opportunities and to prevent liquidating damages.
• Develop and execute project management plans and schedules, manage risks and mitigation plans, manage budget, influence quality, manage stakeholder expectation, manage investigations and resolutions as required and ensure prudent use of resources toward project completion; manage projects through their entire lifecycle: initiation, planning, execution, deployment, support hand-off, closure, and effectively monitor and control variations; resolve issues in an effective and timely fashion; organize and direct change management activities in adherence with corporate guidelines; coaches, mentors, and encourages project team members to act and be accountable for their assigned work.
• Ensure front-line customer satisfaction by dealing professionally and effectively with all internal and external customers/clients; coordinate with clients, vendors, other internal divisions, and information technology resources; serve as primary liaison between client stakeholders, user groups, and the project team; understand and communicate with field and technical resources teams regarding Infrastructure hardware, software, and services; responsible for communication and change management plans, progress tracking/monitoring, and escalation
• Create effective status reporting and manage multiple projects simultaneously while remaining flexible to changing priorities/timeframes and scope of services; facilitate the development and implementation of detailed reports to keep key stakeholders up to date on progress, issues, and outcomes; analyze documents, trends and outcomes, sharing lessons learned with other Project Managers and Senior Management; explore and implement a variety of best practices and standardized processes to ensure operational efficiency and scalability
• Bachelors’ Degree in Project Management, Business Admin or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a Project Management role
• Certifications (One or more of the following): Project Management
Professional (PMP); Certificate in Applied Project Management (CAPM); Master Project Manager (MPM)
• Excellent Excel skills, proficient in Microsoft Office and other data analysis and visualization tools; familiarity with ConnectWise is a plus
• Soft Skills: excellent customer interfacing skills (verbal, social, written); excellent communicator internally and externally; excellent organizational skills; demonstrates flexibility and adaptability; strong ability to influence and negotiate; solid analytical skills
Our mission is to keep our customers connected and protected by providing a comprehensive suite of communications and security solutions delivered with the highest quality customer service. We value every team member and are committed to career growth and development for our staff. We offer a Competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, employer paid life and disability insurance and a 401(k) plan with employer matching. We are an equal opportunity employer.