The Regional Channel Manager is responsible for support of existing external agencies, development of new agency relationships and driving both new business and retention opportunities for the Company.
• Define and manage Agent activity, booked sales and retention targets against established objectives, implementing successful marketing strategies, analyzing trends and understanding the competitive landscape to maximize new sales and related profits; monitor attrition and contribute to Client retention efforts; collaborate with internal departments to establish and adjust retail pricing by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand while maintaining profit goals of the Company; assist in Product Development efforts; identify valuable emerging markets that align with the Company’s capabilities and contribute profitably to the Company; create and manage to sales and marketing strategies that keep the Company relevant, competitive and compelling; develop, analyze and monitor expenditures to align with our Channel engagement budget
• Identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, Agents, Master Agent and strategic Suppliers, leveraging these relationships for additional sales, conduct retention efforts and encourage referrals; collaborate with our internal teams and Suppliers to develop and host continuing education programs for our Agents; track activity and convert opportunities to booked sales; represent Comstar professionally, effectively and act as an ambassador for the brand at conferences, professional organizations and networking events; contribute to and manage recruiting and support needs of the Company’s Agent channel; provide support around commission generation related to statement audits and fielding Agent inquiries; identify and resolve Client and Agent challenges to maximize Customer and Agent satisfaction and good will; liaise between Customers, Agents and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the Company’s solutions
• Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the Company’s sales automation and reporting platforms (e.g., ConnectWise, BrightGauge); contribute to the generation of proposal, contracts, activity reports and other intelligence and insight for senior management; analyze and coach to pipeline data to derive key insights and recommendations to improve Agent experience and performance
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication, Business or relevant technology field or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
• 3-5 years’ successful sales channel management experience; sales experience in telephony, IT and technology preferred
• Experience with Sales and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software e.g., SalesForce, Sugar, with ConnectWise preferred
• Competent with Microsoft Office Suite to include PowerPoint presentations
• Soft Skills: Excellent/skilled influencer and negotiator; strong communication (both written and verbal) skills; positive motivator; strong relationship building skills; ability to effectively interact with multiple disciplines/departments; creative thinker; strong customer service/support orientation; strong analytic skills; strong business acumen
Our mission is to keep our customers connected and protected by providing a comprehensive suite of communications and security solutions delivered with the highest quality customer service. We value every team member and are committed to career growth and development for our staff. We offer a Competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, employer paid life and disability insurance and a 401(k) plan with employer matching. We are an equal opportunity employer.