At Comstar we believe in the power of transformation and its unparalleled value for our clients. By integrating a full spectrum of innovative solutions with honesty and unmatched experience and support, Comstar enables companies across all industries to achieve their goals. We are customer-focused and believe our ultimate success comes from our client’s success.
The Technology Sales Executive is responsible for new business across Comstar’s full suite of solutions. The ideal candidate will thrive in the ever-evolving world of technology and lead with a consultative and collaborative approach in their dealings.
What’s My Role?
- Maintain active and ongoing new logo pipeline.
- Oversee sales activities throughout the entire buying journey (appointments, demos, follow ups).
- Meet or exceed company provided targets and KPIs.
- The ability to explain sometimes complex technology solutions in a digestible way.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure optimal client experience.
- Organize Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with key clients.
- Participate in companywide marketing campaigns and related activities, as well as individual campaigns.
- Establish a social media presence and interact with Comstar’s social platforms while staying up to date with clients’ accounts as well.
- Act as a brand ambassador at all times, representing Comstar professionally and effectively at conferences, professional organizations, tradeshows and networking events.
Am I The Right Fit?
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Communication, Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years’ sales or account management experience preferably in Unified Communications, IT/MSP, audio-visual, or physical security
• Comprehensive and current knowledge of industry offerings and trends
• Proven track record exceeding quote expectations.
• Experience with Sales software (e.g., Salesforce, ConnectWise, HubSpot) preferred
• Strong communication skills with a positive attitude
What Are The Perks?
Comstar offers competitive healthcare benefits, PTO, a current work from home program and support. But so do most places, right? – So how do we stand out? Our team lives by our values and we strive to find applicants that do the same. We are respectful and honest. We work hard, but we have fun while doing it. We celebrate each other’s victories and support each other through challenges. Still not sold? We host quarterly team outings, community volunteer days, happy hours and luncheons.