In just a few moments and clicks, your customers know you, and you know your customers. Your customers can give feedback about your business and let the digital world know their experience with your business quickly.
Knowing that you are harnessing the power of all your technology resources for fast paced business is key. So how well is your business harnessing the power of your phone system?
If you’re not already considering how to get full value from your phone system, don’t overlook it any longer.
Savvy business owners and their IT staff know how a Cloud phone system can promote success by bringing mobility, applications, and employee collaboration all integrated under one umbrella.
Can your current phone system do these things?
This easy 9 question test can help determine if you are getting the full potential from modern phone and communications technology:
- Do you have a clear, secure audio connection without any voice delays, lag, or call quality issues?
- Can you get business intelligence from the system based on call data and integration with other applications, like CRM, ERP, etc?
- Do users have direct access to a live support person who can answer their questions and quickly solve their problems, without taxing your time?
- As for cyber security, are you confident that the system from handset to data center is protected against hackers?
- Do you have user-friendly tools for routing phone calls and find-me/follow-me features?
- Do you have redundancy and failover processes built in to prevent against any phone system failure for your business?
- Does your solution provide on-demand training for new users or refreshers for current staff, helping employees to be self-sufficient?
- If you already work with a Cloud provider, is their system status transparent so you can view and assess issues and wait times when needing support? View an example of one Cloud provider’s transparency
- Is the phone administration on your end simple to use, (no long lead times to add a new employee or perform moves-adds-changes) so that it frees you up to focus on more important priorities?
How did you do? If you had to answer ‘no’ to more than 3 questions, you may need a more serious analysis of the value your phone system is driving for your business. Your choice of a Cloud phone system has great potential to empower your users, keep security in tact, and maximize your productivity with less distractions.
If you would like to discuss your current system capabilities and see what is available to match your business needs, call us, Comstar Technologies, today at 610-692-4021.