Explore A Career At Comstar
The night sky can’t shine with only a few stars. It takes a galaxy.
Are you ready to solve unique client problems and manage technical solutions? Are you ready to work with a talented team in a dynamic environment? Are you ready to be on the cutting edge of business technology?
At Comstar, we’re always looking for talented technology industry experts. Join our award-winning team to help businesses become more productive across the country and the world.
View available Comstar jobs below, and take a look at the benefits our full-time associates receive.
Senior Technology Sales ExecutiveFull Time
West Chester, PA
Accounting AssistantFull Time
West Chester, PA
The Accounting Assistant performs daily accounting tasks including managing accounts payable, expense reports, payroll …
Take a look at the benefits our full-time associates receive:
HEALTH, DENTAL & VISION
Our Medical plan options give you the flexibility to select the right health care coverage for you and eligible family members. Choose from two plans with Independence Blue Cross, including a Health Savings Account (with associate and employer contributions), and multiple network providers for the best care in your area. You may also enroll in Dental and Vision plans.
401(K) RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLAN
- Save for your future with our 401(k) starting your first day of employment!
- Our plan provides you with an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings and includes a company match as follows:
- $1.00 on the first 3% of compensation
- $0.50 on the next 2% of compensation
- The plan offers a variety of investment options with Fidelity to help you reach your financial goals
LIFE & DISABILITY INSURANCE COST FREE
- Comstar offers company-paid basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance with the option to enroll in additional coverage for you and your dependents.
- Comstar offers company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Comstar Technologies cares about your health and well-being, both on and off the job. The following benefits are available at no cost to help make life a little bit easier:
- Cost free Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
- Help with financial and legal issues
- Referral to helpful resources from a database of more than 100,000 contacts
Regular time away from work is essential for associates to recharge and renew. Associates earn paid time off in addition to company paid holidays.